What Will Be Happening at Toronto Kpop Con?
- The event on Saturday May 2, 2015 will run from 11:00AM to 11:00PM. The action-packed day includes panels, fun-filled games and activities, dance workshops, merchandise vendors, fanclub booths, celebrity meet-and-greets and more! There will be TWO concert portions at the event - the Canadian Dream Stage Concert earlier in the day and the headlining Korean Dream Concert at night!
Date: 2 May 2015, Saturday
Time: 11AM - 11PM
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre & John Bassett Theatre
Feature guest: NU'EST
Ticket price (in C$): 265/180/135/100/40 (day pass; NU'EST concert is not included)
VVIP$265.00 (+processing fee/tax)
Row AA-F seat. Includes: fansign, official NU’EST light stick, hi-touch, poster, TKC glow stick and convention day pass.
VIP$180.00 (+processing fee/tax)
Row G-J seat. Includes: hi-touch, poster, TKC glow stick and convention day pass.
REG$135.00 (+processing fee/tax)
Row K-T/Balcony AA-DD seat. Includes: TKC glow stick and convention day pass.
BAL$100.00 (+processing fee/tax)
Balcony EE-MM seat. Includes: TKC glow stick and convention day pass.
DAY PASS$40.00 (+processing fee/tax)
Access to: Canada Dream Stage performances, all day panels, workshops, activities and more. (NOTE: NU’EST concert is not included.)
Limited tickets left so hurry grab your tickets for this fabulous event!
Tickets available at: http://www.eventbee.com/v/torontokpopcon2015
- Same day round-trip bus tickets are available for $90, the bus will be leaving from a downtown location (TBD) at 8:00AM straight to the MTCC, and returning the same night after the concert at approx. 11:00PM. Buy on the Eventbee ticket site.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
=== NU'EST CONCERT ===
1. NO DSLRs are permitted in the John Bassett Theatre unless you have a Press Pass issued. Regular phones and small point-and-shoot digital cameras are ok. (We have staff/press shooting the event, you all should concentrate on giving NU'EST as much love and feedback during the show as you can). ^^
=== NU'EST FANSIGN (VVIP ticket holders only) ===
2. NO cameras, phones and other recording devices recording during the fansign are permitted. You can leave your electronic devices at coat check if you can't trust yourself. Anyone caught filming will have their device confiscated and footage deleted by staff. Cherish the moment with the boys, don't film it.
3. YES, CDs and small items ARE permitted at the fansign, nothing inappropriate. ONLY ONE ITEM PER PERSON WILL BE SIGNED. (VVIPs will all get a poster, if you choose to get your CD signed, it will be in lieu of the poster being signed. This is for time constraints and fairness.)
(information source: Pop GoesTheWorld)