As you all know, CN Blue will be holding their full fledged solo concert << Can't Stop>> in Singapore this 10th May!!!
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday, 5th April 2014 at 10am.
Following the much awaited release of their 5th mini album "Can’t Stop", CNBLUE will be embarking on their new concert tour "2014 CNBLUE LIVE - Can't Stop in SINGAPORE".
CNBLUE’s 2013 "Blue Moon" World Tour started in April 2013 and ran through major cities in 14 countries attracting over 120,000 fans! The World Tour garnered spectacular reviews throughout Asia, North America and South America. In Singapore, they attracted over 6,500 fans to their concert!
Known for their high-energy performance, CNBLUE is undoubtedly one of the most prominent band in Korea’s music industry. Comprised of lead vocalist and guitarist, Jung Yong Hwa, lead guitarist and vocalist, Lee Jong Hyun, bassist, Lee Jung Shin and drummer Kang Min Hyuk, they debuted in 2010 with the EP "Bluetory". Since then, they have won countless music awards on South Korea’s music chart shows.
With a much-anticipated return to Singapore, CNBLUE will present an electrifying performance for "2014 CNBLUE LIVE CAN’T STOP IN SINGAPORE" for a one night only concert on 10 May 2014 at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Don’t miss the chance to catch them LIVE as they belt out songs from their latest album and classic hits!
Date: May 10th, 2014 (Saturday)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Ticket Pricings: (Exclude ticket $4 booking fee)
Cat 1: S$248
Cat 2: S$198
Cat 3: S$168
Cat 4: S$138
Cat 5: S$108
Promoter: ONE Production
Standing Area Admission
- The order of admission into the Standing Area is based on the designated queue number as printed on each individual ticket. The queue number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
- On the concert day, there will be a holding area for the Standing Area ticket holders. The holding area is at the coach bay, located on the right of the Box Office.
- The holding area will open at 4pm; 3 hours before show time (subject to change). Standing Area ticket holders should queue up at the holding area according to the signage and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
- Admission into the venue starts at 5.30pm; 1.5 hours before show time (subject to change). Standing Area ticket holders in the holding area will be admitted according to the Area and queuing number.
- The queue number on the ticket will no longer be valid at 5.30pm. Standing Area ticket holders who arrive after 5.30pm would be required to enter the venue after all the ticket holders within the holding area have been admitted.
- Venue Crowd Safety Officers will be around to maintain order and provide assistance.
1. Photography, Videography and Audio Recording are prohibited.
1. Infants in arms or Children below the age of 3 are not permitted into the venue.
2. Children above the age of 3 must purchase a ticket for admission.
1. Singapore Sportshub Website
2. Box office at the Singapore Indoor Stadium
3. +65 6333 5000 or +65 3158 7888
4. All SingPost Outlets